September 26, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

It is Sunday again and this is starting to become one of my favourite things to enter...Scavenger Hunt Sunday....you are given 5 words each week and have to interpret them any way you want....it is interesting to see how others interpret them too....if you would like to see more please head over to Ramblings and Photos......

The words this week are as follows:

Miniature:

This is one of the last flowers we have in our garden and they never really bloomed this year with the cold snap that we experienced in September.....but they are miniature, I call them my cauliflower flowers.


Water Droplet:

I do not have a green thumb for plants inside normally I kill all house plants....but I am proud to say that I have kept 3 alive for almost a year...this one is even getting new growth on it....I had just finished watering it and couldn't help but see all the "Water Droplets on it".




Bedhead:

My original idea for bed head was to take one of my sister manikin heads from school and stick it on my bed but with the last couple weeks of school and exam writing for her she forgot....so we have a nice picture of the bedhead that I have every morning.....there are advantages and disadvantages to having short hair...first it takes less than 10 minutes to do it.....but you don't have a choice as it generally is all over the place in the morning.......it  has to be done everyday...some days I do miss my ponytails....






Colorful:
The world of arts and crafts with colorful sparkles






 
Eyes:
 
I was really trying to think outside the box on this one and after a recent trip to the dollar store for dye......my daughter and her friends were Tye dying some shirts....while in the craft isle I came across a package of google eyes and wahhh laa...Eyes...
 
 





 
 
These are the words for next week

1. Golden

2. Smell

3. Fruit

4. Simple

5. Sports

Please play along

10 comments:

  1. your version eyes made me giggle...quite clever! Oh, and I kill all living plants, so I can relate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohh I love your water droplet and your eyes - great prompts, they are all fantastic pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great but I especially love your miniature shot. What a beautiful flower. I'm glad you enjoy the hunt...I'm amazed at how many participate each week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they all great, but my favourite has to be minature, I love flowers:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I love your miniature & water droplets the best....great shots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your colorful shot...very unique and what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice shots! Very creative eyes - love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your eyes and colourful shots. Very creative

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them all. I really love your water droplet and colorful shot. Great interpretations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your sparkles and bedhead! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews