September 5, 2010

Day 81 - Family Celebrations

This month is the month for Birthdays in our family and we have a ton....it is my Grandma's, Mom's, Twin Brothers and Dad's...So we started the celebration off this month with a family bbq and it was delicious....

We have 4 generations of Girls in our family and have taken this picture from the time my daughter was a baby...it is so nice to go back and reflect on the Years that have passed...

In order from Left to Right:
My Daughter, Me,  Mom and Grandmother
Fall 2010


October 2008

December 2008

July 2009

My Boys with there Great Grandmother
Unfortunately I don't have a ton of photos from today as my battery died...oops my fault for not checking!



1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos....it's so great to have some like that to be able to look back on!!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews