September 19, 2010

Day 94 - 95 + Macro Monday

I had a helper help me over the past couple of days playing around with things in motion....we used a medicine syringe for some water droplets and a tube full of sprinkles...we love the way you can see them bouncing....let me know what you think?!




I am also entering the sprinkles in the theme of  "StoryTime" hosted by The Punk Rock Mom 


Contained

Spread

Pour









Please head over to her blog to see more entires....

And Macro Monday over at Lisa's Chaos as all these photos were taken with a macro lense.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful pix! Love them! Thx so much for entering! :D
    <3MaryAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! My favorite is pour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Siobhan,
    Some serious experimentation going on here :-)
    Wish I could get images inside drops like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome! Great job. I really love the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great! How nice to have an extra set of hands!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pics ,perhaps you would find this useful
    http://techpacific.blogspot.com/2010/09/different-types-of-photography.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shots!!!! I need to check out Punk Rock Mom, I got an email from her over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow thank-you everyone for all your wonderful comments...they always make me smile....Thank-u Rohan for the site....I will check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews