September 19, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

It is that time again...its Sunday the end of the week...the day for relaxing and spending time with ur families....

It is also Scavenger Hunt Sunday...and here are my intrepretations of the words.


The words this week are

Wish/Dream

I wish that I was able to go to sleep to this incredible sunset everyday.......that is my wish


Clean

Cleaning is not my favourite thing to do but it is one of those things that has to be done all the time.....



Currency

Its Canadian



Pair

I struggled with this one....




Square

This is one of the many bracelets that I have and it just happens to be square and a circle all at the same time


Its Sunday everyone...I hope you all have a great week ahead!!





To see more please head over to Ramblings and Photos......

Next week words are:

Miniature

Water Droplet

Bedhead

Colorful

Eyes

Please play along.......

10 comments:

  1. Another great week of photos...I wish I could see that sunset everyday too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your idea for "pair"! Great shots for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your shots look wonderful.. but I am a sucker for sunset... And this one is beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love them all, especially the sunset. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are all gorgeous, would love to be in sitting in the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish to see tat sunset every night too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a beautiful low-light shot of the sunset.
    All those different textures in one image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first one is gorgeous! Such pretty colors and clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos! A lovely pair of eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews