September 4, 2010

Day 80 - Corn Maze

The kids and I spent the day out at Prairie Gardens & Adventure Farm...I highly recommend you take a trip out there to discover it.

It has the largest corn maze ever, consisting of 6 phases....An adventure......Find 12 letters to uncover the answer to the riddle...

And who can resist FUN MIRRORS, LOL!!


There is a petting zoo, face painting, kids zone, duck races, corn shooting, Pumpkin Cannon and a mini maze for the kids.....plus hay mazes....



It was a great afternoon....

Thanks for stopping by...have a great long weekend everyone!! Xoxo S

3 comments:

  1. Some corn mazes scare me...although I think corn maze photos would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly at one point, I started almost to panic a bit thinking I would never find the exit! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots! I've never been to one!! The thought kinda scares me too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews