September 21, 2010

Day 97 - Tea

Who doesn't love a nice warm cup of tea...there are so many different flavours out there it can be hard to choose....I believe I have just about tried them all....In my house growing up my parents never drank coffee...so we always had tea, plain no sugar maybe a splash of milk...especially on Sundays with dessert while watching Walt Disney.....

If I had to pick a few of my favourites....I think my top 5 picks would have to be:

1) Mint Green Tea (Any green tea for that matter)
2) Vanilla Earl Grey
3) Chai (Especially if it is homemade)
4) Black Tea
5) Raspberry White Tea

What's Your Favourite???


3 comments:

  1. Mmmmm....so perfect for the weather we're having!!! What's up that it's nicer in the mountains??? My favorite is probably homemade chai! But....I pretty much like them all! Great shots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With this weather that cup of tea looks pretty good! Thanks for sharing your pics! I love the way you look at things, it's inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I love my cup of tea in the morning :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews