September 14, 2010

Day 90 - Patterns + Bridge + Simplicity + Sweet Shot Tuesday

I went for a drive tonight to check out the fields....they are cut and love the pattern of them.....





And then I stopped by the bridge on the way back up.....it is kinda eeerriee to be underneath while vehicles are constantly driving above!!



I am going to try my very first enter at Simplicity with the above photo, there theme this week is "Water"






It is Tuesday and I finally feel a bit more organized...lol...I said a bit.....I am entering this in sweet shot day as I believe I missed most of the challenges for last week...




Sweet Shot Day

8 comments:

  1. Your images are beautiful. I really love the lines in the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bridge ! I like it when trains are above me. Eerie and scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the one under the bridge!!! Thanks for the love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the one under the bridge .. what state is that? I like that a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos. That bridge is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank-u everyone for your wonderful comments...they always put a smile on my face! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews