September 12, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday.....

This has been a crazy week...I know I have said this over and over again but you sometimes forget how busy September can be......I have barely had time to pick up my camera...let alone blog, comment....etc....but I know this is just part of getting back into routine......

It is Scavenger Hunt Sunday time again this week words were.......

1. Landscape



2. Powerline


3. Newspaper


4. Pose (well the sky is the limit on this one...lol....we posed this picture)


5. Hobby

I have many a hobbies,  all things Artsy Fartsy....Crafts, Books, Shadow Boxes, Scrap booking, Painting...... and of course Photography



Words for next week are the following



1. Wish/Dream

2. Clean

3. Currency

4. Pair

5. Square

Please play along next week or head over to Ashley's blog for more scavenger hunt pictures...see something you like...please comment!!







9 comments:

  1. I love the composition of your power lines & my favorite shot this week is of your hobby/hobbies :D Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great shots - in particular, your landscape and power line shots are incredible. I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots, I really like your power line and newspaper photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots! I love the newspaper one, and the posed shot is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic shots this week! Love the power lines the most!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your landscape and your power lines... I had no idea that photos of powerlines could be so cool until this hunt! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews