September 9, 2010

Day 83 + 84 + Black & White Wednesday

Whew..I was gettin a bit behind....lol....what a week and this was suppose to fly by cause its only 4 days...lol...but between running around for my kids and gettin the last minute things...it feels like I have not stopped....like I said in a previous post...in a couple of weeks this will feel like second nature....

This picture is of one of my favourite things in my house the chandelier that hangs over the kitchen table (which I am also entering in Black and White Wednesday)

The Others well it a new pair of flats that I purchased while on the hunt for hip-hop shoes for my boys.....honest I couldn't help myself they are just so cute...


the long road

5 comments:

  1. I love your black and white and I love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-u Justine...I planned my outfit today around my shoes...lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black & white is beautiful. Love the lighting. :)
    http://nanskimtn.blogspot.com/2010/09/black-white-wednesday-love-flag.html
    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. great black and white capture and wow what a shoe....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots! I LOVE those shoes too.....probably couldn't have resisted myself!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews