September 24, 2010

Challenges

It is Friday....

MACRO FRIDAY - Baby Powder

I was playing as usual (which means making a big mess, lol) and I now have baby powder everywhere...lol....I smell fantastic......but have white marks all over me...lol




PHOTO ROULETTE FRIDAY  10(7)

Photo Roulette is where you are given a folder and a number and you upload it, edited or not.......please play along

This is Chayce..you may have seen him on my blog a few times....he is our next door neighbor's son and my baby fix when I need it (in this photo he was approx 6 months old).....he is my best bud and I love going exploring with him and teaching him things like how to blow bubbles, etc....but also forget how busy life is with an infant........who is now walking....






GIVE ME YOUR BEST SHOT  FRIDAY

I am adding my shot from Day 99....I think it is simple and love the colors in it.....





Hosted by: My Chaos My Bliss




If you would like to see more entires please click on the links and check them out......see something you like...please comment.....

I hope that everyone has a fantastic weekend...I know I am fairly excited as today marks 100 of the 365 day Challenge.

See you all on Scavenger Hunt Sunday...




10 comments:

  1. I really like the second baby powder shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just way too creative!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots, and Chayce is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great macro,it's great to have some fun while taking photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just amazed that you took on macro baby powder. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get so nervous getting my lens near baby powder, but then again, I'm a klutz! You did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great macro shots! Very creative! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews