September 5, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

This will be my first entry in Scavenger Hunt Sunday, the purpose of this is to have your own interpretation through pictures of the words that they give you......to think outside the box so to speak....

This weeks words are:
Red




Homespace (I know this is not your traditional home space meaning your home, it maybe tacky but it made me laugh to think outside the box)




Fence




Rock




Sharp
 






These are my scavenger hunt items for this week....it was fun!! Thank-u to Ashley Sisk for hosting......to check out some more scavenger hunt photos please head over to her blog!

Thanks for stopping BY

Next Weeks Scavenger Hunt Sundays Words are:

1. Landscape
2. Powerline
3. Newspaper 
4. Pose 
5. Hobby 

Please play along next week! 

12 comments:

  1. great shots, really love interpetation of Homespace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your homespace is creative. I love it! Sharp is perfect, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your rock photo. It almost jumps out of my monitor, the colors are so sharp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fence & Sharp are my favourites!!! Great job with your shots this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's about time you join girl! I love your interpretation of the words this week. I love your fence shot. Great work and I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very creative, love all, the fence and sharp shots are my favourites

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sharp is great. Love the idea of home space. Nice shots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the rock and sharp images! Such great focus on that glass!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outdoors shots! My favorite is your sharp interpretation :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these. Great job. I really love your sharp photo.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews