September 3, 2010

Photo Roulette - 2 (6)

This is one of my favourite things to enter....it is Photo Roulette, which means pick a year, folder and then a picture....

We participate in the Alix Cancer Ride which is a fun filled weekend full of riding and fundraising for Cancer....

This is my son who was to young to ride in 2008 but was at the fence the whole time (finally big enough to get up on it without help)  to cheer on the other participants.....


Here is my enter - to see more entries head over to Mischief and Laughs


I wish I had more pictures on this computer but they are still on the other computer that we call the dinosaur...I still need to take it in YET again to get in fixed and have everything backed up....so much for paying someone else to do it and them NOT!!

1 comment:

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews