September 11, 2010

Day 85 + 86

I have a story to tell......

This is about two beautiful people who found each other....

I could not be happier for them............

Back in March J & R had a very private intimate ceremony in Turks & Caicos........the love that they share for each other is......words can not describe......

In celebration of there marriage and the joining of there families they had a beautiful, ceremony here surrounded by there closest friends and family......



It was breathtaking.......

The night was filled with food, laughter and FUN!

I wish them all the happiness in the world...and I know there life will be filled with Love, Joy and Adventure...

To The Both of you!! Congrats!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos!!!! Yay Jana!!!!! I'm seriously so happy for her too!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews