September 22, 2010

Day 98 + Black & White Wednesday

While driving home from Sherwood Park I always try and make it fun....it can get pretty boring driving that same road all the time...my boys can either choose to take the regular way home down the highway or shortcut one or two....which is basically the back roads home....they get to take turns choosing.....tonite as we were heading home on short cut 1....I couldn't help but notice all the bails in the field....the warm weather....we actually saw the sun today....YES.....and the beautiful colors...needless to say it took us a while to get home...lol...but my kids love the adventures.

I also had my wide-angle lense with me which is a lense I have not had a ton of opportunity to use......it gives you a wider perspective on things :)....lol

The Road Home


I am also entering the above photo is Black & White Wednesdays

the long road

The Fields


Different Focus






3 comments:

  1. That first shot is so interesting. Very nice...and those acorns. I thought those were normal size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews