September 26, 2010

Day 102 - Birthdays

As I told everyone before September is Birthday Month in our family.....My Brothers birthday was last Wednesday the 22nd, my Moms is on the 29th and right around the corner is October and my Dad's is the 2nd.....

So we had a collaborated effort of a family BBQ......my brothers smoked some ribs....my mom made the potatoes, corn, Chinese cabbage salad .......... I made a another salad....Yum Dinner was fantastic......

The Smoker


The Flavour




The Cake


My ohhhh so scruffy looking brothers...believe it or not they are twins.....


Ohhh and my kids...tye dye all dried and showing off the goods......

 And me....my daughter took this for me....Thx Girl

1 comment:

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews