March 31, 2011

Day 257, 258

This week has been Spring Break for my kids and we have had some fun building bird houses with some bling.....relaxing and enjoying each other company.....we watched the new movie "Tangled" and I think it is my new favourite....the weather has co-operated a bit......it is not so bitter cold out.....yes...come on Spring.......

Unfortunately we have had a very very sick dog who required a vet visit this week and special food...let just hope she gets better soon.....

This is our other dog....he was the only one feeling up to a photo session....lol


I am off to class tonight the second last one....have a great day.....

xoxox Shiv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews