March 1, 2011

Crossing my Fingers....we are all on the mend + Day 239

Between the normal routine of life...lets add in two sick children, a 7 hour stint at the hospital...one teenager...a husband who is working nights and a minor cold for myself...just not feeling 100 percent, no real other symptoms...maybe lack of real rest....and technically difficulties...me and technology just don't seem to be gettin along...what does that equal

= no time to do anything, behind on the 365 day challenge, no bloggin, no scavenger hunt or other blog entries :(.....here's to a better week...fingers crossed!!!! :)

Everyone seems to be on the mend!

These pictures were taken with my phone.....just figured out how to e-mail them to myself......lol...new phones...see I told you technology and I are not friends....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews