March 18, 2011

Day 243, 244 & 245 - I think...lol

This month has gone by in a blur.....my youngest son turned 7 and we took a bunch of his friends to the Movie "Rango"......I have been trying to get organized, finish and go live with my new website......reorganize my files to have a better work flow......meeting with clients for upcoming weddings....going to class........get ready for dance competitions starting at the end of next month and somewhere along the way I seem to have misplaced some of my photos.....uhhhhh how frustrating......but with that said we will continue with what I have....from the last day that I posted.....

Day 245

Day 244


Day 243

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews