March 20, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday + Day 247 & 248

Scavenger Hunt Sunday....it is interpreting words through pictures....use your imagination...let the ideas flow.....

Here are the words for this week......Camera Phone, Camera, Shoes, Chair and Imperfection

I have just recently switched phones from a Blackberry to the New Android Phone,  HTC Desire...still not 100 percent sure if I like it or if I will switch back to a blackberry....not loving the whole touch screen...I like having a keyboard....lol....this is a picture of a recent purchase of mine...an orchid, which was on sale otherwise I would have never bought it......this is a big thing for me...I do not have the greenest thumb for indoor plants....and they are suppose to be really delicate flowers...I am hoping I can keep it alive....


Camera


Shoes

Chair

Imperfection

I am also combining 2 of these photos to be in my 365 Day Challenge.....pick two and your right...lol...have a great week everyone :)

If you would like to participate in this challenge the words for next week are:

Decay (old/abandoned)


Groups of Three (Exploring with a Camera prompt)

Kitchen (next Paper Heart Camera theme -consider a self portrait for this one)

Things that make you go "hmmm" (Chic Homeschool Mama's suggestion)

"Me" Time (Chic Homeschool Mama's suggestion)









6 comments:

  1. These are great girl and I love the first shot. My husband has a droid and loves it. I always have a hard time with that touch screen too but I hate my blackberry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL great interpretations! Love your camera shot & your lovely shoe shot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have loved to have had that camera to photograph =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that camera shot!!! It's really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos. Love the first two.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews