March 2, 2011

Day 242 - Mini Melt Away

Even though I am a little behind on the 365 Day Challenge....I am taking full responsibility for not  taking photos for those days....I could cheat but that defeats the whole purpose of the challenge....it has been way harder than I have ever imagined but I have also learned a lot along the way....I am determined to finish this challenge even it is not exactly one year to the day....I will still have 365 pictures....

I have met friends along the way who share the same interest who have inspired me......Thank-you....

I have taken many courses in the past year which have been fantastic...I start yet another course tomorrow and am super excited.......to more learning and inspiration around every corner!!

Here are my shot for today........a little indulgence...mini meltaways.....the tiny little mint that melts in your mouth.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews