March 19, 2011

Maternity Session + Sunshine + Fabulous Clients = Success

I am delighted to share with you the session that I had today....... C & V are welcoming a baby girl in less than six weeks...they made a trip down to Edmonton, giving me the opportunity to capture this moment....I am excited to meet Isabella when she arrives...Congrats to the both of you....please enjoy your sneak peeks......and can you believe how beautiful V is .......and how small her belly is....Stunning.....xoxox Shiv








Also, I am entering this in my 365 day challenge; although I am very behind on posting Day (to be figured out tomrrow).......this was the motivation and inspiration I needed......

I am so close to launching my new website....more details to come...stay tuned...super excited.....

To all those who support me...thank-you...I am truly blessed
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews