March 24, 2011

Day 249, 250, 251

Macro Monday which I never got a chance to upload to...I did take the picture but...............this website building is harder than I thought....but good news...I have music...lol


Homework......well trial and error is more like it....learning more lighting
This is a glass.......

Color = Fun......

Early Morning Construction
....my boys are really into making things out of everything they can find.....duct tape...lids....wrappers..empty water or Gatorade bottles...caps...anything.....they have made everything from.....games, a house for there friends, traps for leprechauns, the Chrysler building (although that was a project for school) ......Future Engineers, architects maybe........



This morning, bright and early................6:15 a.m.................. they were at work thinking and creating a new home for there favourite stuffed animals...they wanted them to be safe while they were at school....it comes complete with company, guards and even a fancy orange sky light.....love there imagination....

2 comments:

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews