April 1, 2011

Day 259 & 260 + Macro Friday

As I said ...I had the second last of my lighting class....we got to practice using different lights...hard light and soft....the use of the triangle...different backgrounds.....etc......had a interesting subject to shoot...lol....couldn't get this guy to smile if we tried...lol





This shot was taken from a classmate.....we had to light the background and the subject....
I did use Allure on it to edit....turning off some of the layers....


Day 260 to be posted later today......

This is my entry for today which is also the entry I am submitting for Macro Friday......to see more entries...please head over to Blogging From Bolivia...see something you like...comment....thank-you

3 comments:

  1. very interesting...awesome shots by the way! Hope you can check out mine HERE. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like its an interesting class :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews