April 17, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday + Day 274

This is one of my favourite things to do...Scavenger Hunt Sunday.....you are given 5 words every week and you interpret them any way you like, my intention is to do this every week but sometimes there just never seems to be enough hours in the day....which bring us to our first word of the week, Time....

Time

This is our clock by City Hall right outside our local library


Poem/Poetry

This is from an old poetry book from my elementary days.....


Outside

We have been teased...first we get beautiful weather...we were all excited for the snow to be melting and the sunshine......A time to start celebrating Spring... Thursday brought us some more of the white stuff....it may have been short lived but it is slushy, wet and still cold outside :(...we went for a drive today only to discover that some of the ditches are more like small ponds...come on sunshine....





Zoom!

I was going to wait for the night time to take a picture of passing cars with all the lights and such...but have been waiting for a moment to use this texture/effect on a picture...Zoom!



Isolation









 
 
Here are the words for next week...enjoy your interpretations...
 
Reflections
 
Guess what this is... (Dina's suggestion)
 
What's Inside(Dina's suggestion)
 
Playtime (April Photo Hunt prompt)

 
Lawn & Garden (April Photo Hunt Prompt)

 
 

11 comments:

  1. Very nice photos! I love the swing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The composition and tone of your zoom capture is spot-on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your zoom is awesome. I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that time shot, such a great composition...just beautiful! I also like what you did with the Zoom image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our spring has retreated too.... booo! Lets keep our fingers crossed for some sun and heat :D I love your take on isolation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great - I really like your last two shots especially.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice!! I love outside and isolation lots.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews