April 7, 2011

Day 263, 264, 265 266

We are on the home stretch...that is the way that I am looking at it...... 100 more pictures -2 to take...... to make 365 Days...but I have stayed true to this challenge...I could have cheated and taken 10 shots in one day posted for the days that I missed...... but I decide to be honest with myself and fall behind a little bit...this challenge was a lot more to take on that I ever thought...at first the ideas were a flowing and they still are...lol....but the time that I need to stay on top of things seems to be slipping away from me...can someone please make the hours in the day stop....just so I can get caught up....lol

I have finished my lighting class and have almost ironed out all the kinks in my website...which hopefully will be live soon...woo hoo...way more work than I ever thought....kudos to all people who have websites that they have built from the ground up.

Sessions are starting to pick up...which I am thrilled about.....I am so looking forward to meeting new clients, capturing moments and enjoying every minute of it....

With that said here are my pictures for Day 263 through 266......

I started taking the pictures for Scavenger Hunt Sunday (Sorry Ashley) ....in the hopes of posting late....ummmm that did not happen but at least I had pictures for (it was taken at midnight Sunday night...lol) Monday and Tuesday......

Stripes
 Bedroom
 Me.....

 Lighting Class...Back Lighting or Rim Lighting


I also had a session this week with a very special little girl...but that needs a separate post....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews