April 22, 2011

Day 275, 276, 277, 278, 279 + Macro Friday

This has been a week....we are celebrating Easter this weekend with a ton of photo ops.....the sun is finally shining and the snow is almost something of the past....I celebrated my ten year anniversary (April 21) this week.....the kids have a few days off of school and in just over a week, I am heading off to Cuba for some fun in the sun.....with some fantastic girlfriends...to unwind, de-stress, laugh, enjoy some good company......and of course to take a ton of photos...

Easter Surprise that my son made at school.....look inside
 Beautifully colored Easter Eggs

Signs of Spring.....

We found this cupcake mix to make....Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry Frosting...yum...I will let you all know how they taste

A flower from the beautiful bouquet that I got for my anniversary....





This is an old church around here built in 1911....

 The water is still frozen on the top of this pond......but the water is starting to flow which is a good sign.

I am also entering the picture below in Macro Friday...which is hosted by Bloggin from Bolivia...please head over there to see other fantastic Macros.... see something you like, please comments...we all love comments.



3 comments:

  1. Great shots!!! And have a fantastic trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some beautiful shots in this post - have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the macro with fine details. Great capture!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews