April 30, 2011

Day 286, 287

I will be away starting tomorrow and will not return until the 10th of May.....I have a fairly busy schedule this weekend and then leave on a jet plane for some fun in the sun on Sunday...a fun filled weekend..... full of great hip-hoppers and dancers...Good luck to everyone....Adios Amigos.....Tienen una gran semana...Have a great week!!

I will catch you all up on the 365 Day Challenge when I return....we are gettin so close to the 300 mark...woo hoo...

These old cars are on a Highway that I drive a few times a week.....I have wanted to photograph them for a while and tonight was the perfect opporunity...







Boys and there toys...my sons have wanted Skateboards since last summer, Santa brought them each one and it is finally nice enough to spend some time out playing on them...Practice, Practice....





We finished up one competition today....there group received "High Silver" they did a fantastic job, one down...two to go!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Loving those old car photos!! I caught some of them last year....but the sunlight in yours....great!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews