April 14, 2011

Day 267, 268, 269, 270, 271

Whew...I seem to be saying over and over again..... what a week...I can't wait for summer...lol...it was picture week this week at dancing and unfortunately I did not get a picture of my other son...:(...but on a positive note we have a lot of competitions coming up at the end of this month..more photo ops...this time I will actually have to remember to bring my camera.....


Sorry for the quality of these two but I was so worried about forgetting something...that I forgot the camera on the counter...good place for it...

 Got this new pod warmer...you plug it in...fantastic idea as it makes me feel a whole lot safer without an open flame in my house...and my house smells great...bonus


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews