August 17, 2010

Trendy Treehouse - My Favourite Things

I'm not sure how I am suppose to pick just one picture for this theme...I have three things that are my favourite things...they are 15, 7 & 6...the love for my children and the joy they bring to my life, what more can you say, they are my world.....and of course the love for the camera......the ability to capture a moment in time, the ability to look back on memories, to capture a first, to capture the laughter and precious moments, the ability to meet new people and share in there moments....I can honestly say I love what I do.....

So with that said here are some pictures of my favourite things.....








P.S. I also have a love for shoes....

2 comments:

  1. Great shots!!! The one of the kids is amazing!!! I love the processing too!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews