August 30, 2010

Day 75 - A lot of Firsts

The past two days have been a lot of Firsts....Yesterday my Dad dropped by with his new car....he was in his glory... '57 Chevy Bel-Air...

Everything in this car is original............and if you want to know anything about a car just ask my dad, he is a fountain of information.....maybe that's where I get my love for older things???

Here are some pictures of the beauty.....



My kids all started there first day of school.....


She looks excited, right???!!! LOL!


and we went to my son's allergist appointment where we discovered
that he has severe seasonal allergies
and we can never own a cat......

Poor Guy!!

See lots of Firsts....Happy Monday everyone...

1 comment:

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews