August 20, 2010

Photo Roulette Friday 3 (25)

This picture was taken in 2008 of my daughter who at the time had just had her hair colored and was entering in Grade 9...now she is heading into Grade 11 and next year, dare I say it she will graduate....

As many of you may not know my daughter rides, Motocross and she is an Alberta Champion in Ladies A, we have taken a break this summer because of the schedule and time commitment that it requires.....most of the time she has her hair in a ponytail and no make-up...to come across this picture which was taken right after race season...it makes me smile to see how beautiful she really is with minimal effort....she truly is a tom-boy at heart...never afraid to get dirty and loves anything with speed or a motor...lol!!

I also going to link this up to Flashback Friday and Photo Story Friday ....












Flashback Friday Button

7 comments:

  1. Wow - I didn't look like that when I was in the 9th grade. She looks so put together. I just now feel like I'm put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friggen awesome photo from the archives!!!!! Holy smokes is she ever beautiful....like her momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Ashley - I wish I had been half that put together as a freshman! I cringe looking back on old pictures! What a beautiful young woman you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is stunning! I was still skinny like a little kid and goofy looking as a freshman... She's a lucky girl.

    Thanks again for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is gorgeous! Some people have natural beauty and she definitely has it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww thanks everyone for your kind words!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews