August 31, 2010

Day 76 + Sweet Shot Tuesday + Sneak Peeks

I'm kiki.....and I would like to introduce you to my new baby sister Kynzly Rae....





I think she's pretty cute and our photographer would agree 100 percent.....






Sweet Shot Day
I am entering this last picture in Sweet Shot Tuesday.....

I got to spend the afternoon with two beautiful little girls...I am so excited for J & J on there newest addition and can't wait to spend so more time with all of them...she is beautiful..congrats! xoxo S

P.S. I was so excited to final shoot a Girl again, glitz and glam...last year was the year for Boys, except my niece....

5 comments:

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews