August 25, 2010

Day 70 - PRICELESS

You know how when your asked to think of something it sometimes Never comes.

Remember a while ago they had a contest to come up with a slogan for the "Priceless Commericals", honestly I tried really hard to come up with a theme and I just kept drawing a blank......Now I have one...and I giggled to myself, actually laughed out loud!!



Outfits for school $200 each

Cool outside shoes $39.99



Supplies for school $60 each



All 3 kids on the bus Monday Morning = Priceless

Now ask me Monday how I really feel once this happens!!? Tear!!??

2 comments:

  1. :o) Awwww, it's going to be a bit of sadness & a bit of happiness I'll bet. I dream for mornings all to myself, but then in the same instant I don't want them to all be big enough to go to school.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember going back to school shopping. My Mom would never let me wear my new shoes until the first day of school! So unfair.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews