August 27, 2010

Photo Roulette Friday 12 (14)

Its Photo Roulette Friday again and I love playing...I enjoy just randomly picking the picture and taking a moment to remember....

This is Christmas at one of the many concerts that we attended....Kindergarten was held in the afternoon....

Apparently this year we need to arrive way earlier than last so we can get better seats...lol


This is my middle son at his concert...."In December We Remember"  was to represent all the years this school has been open (the first in Fort Saskatchewan) and  that this will be the last year of them performing on this stadge....

There school is getting a complete new wing and this will be gutted.....it marked a mile stone.............


Please head over to Photo Roulette at Mischief and Laughs for more fun entries..

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I can't wait for little school plays and stuff. :) I'm always late to stuff. Maybe I should buy a super-telephoto lens. Ha ha ha!
    Thanks for playing along... come back this friday for more!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews