June 5, 2011

What a week.....Day 319 to 324

This week has flown by and let me tell you what a busy one...crazy...but we are finished dancing for yet another year...we had practice all week...there final shows were Friday and Saturday...I am super proud of them both they did a fantastic job...I am excited yet sad to have a break from all the activities...it is now time to enjoy friends, family and the great outdoors...

These are in no particular order....







This photo was inspired from a friend of mine who loves dandelions so I thought I would try to capture one.....




1 comment:

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews