June 25, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I love this challenge, its about trying to think outside the box...it sounds easy...try it, I dare you...lol....I have been so busy that June has flown by in a blurrrrrr....where did it go...honestly...I had a few minutes this week to get pictures together for this challenge and last minute ones were taken tonight, not gonna lie.....

These are the words for this week:
Windows/Doors
Eyelashes
Paint
Leaf Veins
Faceless Portrait

Windows/Doors.



Eyelashes;
My kids have been so fortunate to get very very long eyelashes....


 Paint

 Leaf Viens
I like just the hint of light behind this leaf


Faceless Portrait....
Cuddly up on the couch waiting for there stories...he still has the mark from swimming on his arm...it seems to take forever to wash off....




Please head over to Ramblings and Photos to see more entries...Thank-you for hosting Ashley.



17 comments:

  1. Wow. Those eyelashes are amazing and I love the texture on your doors/windows shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome eyelashes. I also love you window/doors shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the eyelashes--so long! The paint shot is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your set!! It is tough to go outside of the box :D

    my [BOYS]terous Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy those are some beautiful eyelashes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice job - those eyelashes are incredible. I also love the subtle light on your leaf veins.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree. June has gone by way too fast. The summer months always do! Your paint photo is my favorite today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are really neat pictures! I love them all! I've started my own weekly challenge on Saturdays with your best photo of the week, and I'd love to see you there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. Those eyelashes are amazing. :)

    Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos. Love the lashes and the paint.

    ReplyDelete
  11. your shots are great! I love them all! I really love the last shot! And the paint! And the eyelashes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your ideas. Paint is my favorite and the cute eyelashes

    ReplyDelete
  13. The first shot is my favorite, the lighting is really pretty along with your great editing. Really great photos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great interpretations! the eyelashes photo is so beautiful!

    Via Scavenger Hunt Sunday
    Light Trigger: OUR ENTRY

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews