June 15, 2011

Day 333-334 + Black and White Wednesday

Rain Rain GO Away ...it has been raining here for the past two days and we are missing the sunshine...



We purchased a new game yesterday...its is cars OPERATION...the kids love it....

the long road


I am also entering this post in Black and White Wednesday, have a great day everyone and please head over to check out other posts......

We have played many a games over the past 2 days...can you see the concentration...


This bird is not impressed with me right now...she has a nest in one of our trees, I thought today, I could sneak in a capture of couple of shots.....see how puffed up she is...not happy that I was distrubing them....the babies are tiny...I think I will leave them alone for now to make sure they are taken good care of...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews