June 25, 2011

Day 340 + Newest Addition to the Family

This is my nephew, who joined us on Father's Day.....his name is Cedric Adrain Goodburn and was 7lbs 4 oz....we spent the day with him and his sister...we had a great visit although he really wasn't up for having his picture taken, but with me around.......he needs to get use to it...lol...love ya buddy....




I seem to have lost of few pictures in the process of moving everything over in the last week...so with that I am just continuing on the 365 Day Challenge starting today with 340, etc....uhhhh technology sometimes is not your friend...and I though it was suppose to make our lives easier...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews