June 20, 2011

Engagement + Day 338

Couldn't wait to post from my session yesterday, a session that was full of laughs and crazy weather...we started out with sunshine and then out of no where we were soaked ....but the sun eventually returned to give us more opportunity....These two were good sports about everything and I love how the rain makes everything so so green...here are some sneak peeks for them...Enjoy







Thank-you Tala and Chris for the day...your laugh is truly contagious...

Love S
xoxox

P.S. I am a little behind on posting for the 365 Day Challenge put will try to get to it tomorrow...as I am currently trying to move programs, actions and such from one computer to another...please bare with me

2 comments:

  1. Siobhan,
    These pictures are amazing. I absolutely love them:) You truly captured the love these 2 have for eachother. I love the one with the balloons, and the one in the tall grass...sigh.

    xo K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. I love the last two.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews