November 14, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

It is Sunday again with the nice needed break that the kids got from school...I took a break from blogging......I am now feeling refreshed and ready to take on the weeks ahead....I am starting with Scavenger Hunt Sunday...the words for this week are Orange, Traffic Signal or Sign, Candle, Handmade and Self-Portrait here are my photos for this week...to eveveryone out there, have a fantastic week......




Traffic Signal and Sign - lol...I got both in one shot!!




Orange

My daughter has a love for all things old school...she likes old music, vintage, etc....her friend made her this.....


Self-Portrait- Fish Lips...anyone??

Candle.....do you see one or two...lol!! It a reflective shot......







9 comments:

  1. Love all of these - your traffic signals, your selfie, and handmade. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your traffic signals and the handmade shot too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your candle shot is so pretty!! I love the red against the black background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic shots! And what an artist Tyla's friend is!!!! ps....looking forward to our date too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that orange shot! Your face is priceless and you have very pretty eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool photos. I love your orange photo. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun selfie-I love a photo with a sense of fun. Also love the handmade. Terrific shots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun self pic... and love that handmade~!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank-u Ladies for all your wonderful comments! I am trying to get to each and everyone of your blogs to check out your photos...I may not get to them today as I have a class......

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews