November 25, 2010

Day 158 - Day 162

Again I am so far behind on posting...uhhhh....on a positive note I have had the opportunity to reconnect with a few girls that I have not seen in a while...do I have pictures of them...No...but had great giggles and laughs....

I was going to enter this photo in Macro Monday and it is also something HOT


Now for whatever reason by computer is giving me grief...I will try re posting later!!

Okay now everything seems to be running smoothly...I guess my computer was just having a bad day and needed a break...lol

So here are the rest of my pictures for the week!

With the Christmas season fast approaching, I have been slowly over the week pulling out all my decorations.....this is my ultimate favourite time of year...love the sights and sounds....the decorations and of course the baking, the opportunity to see friends (why we only wait till Christmas sometimes is beyond me, but it is what happens)
We have many a Christmas gathering to attend to over the next few weeks and I am looking forward to the company and the FOOD!


Love how you can see the crystals in the snow....



 Now this picture would not look the same in the summer, gotta love the perfect background of white!
 The wood pile




Sometimes I am so corny but I kinda of giggled so I hope you do too...SNOW in the snow!!






2 comments:

  1. There are a lot of things that look much better in the snow, like your chain link fence photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great. Love photos of snow, but dont like snow. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews