November 20, 2010

Day 155-157

I think I have the right numbers...lol...this is what happens when you don't post everyday.....

Welcome to winter everyone here in Alberta....we got our first snowfall the other night and then the weather took a turn from in the low minus to hello -25...brrrrr....now if we are gradually introduced to the cold you adjust to it...not this year...brrrrrr......lets hope it stays at this temp or warmer and decides not to get any colder. Can you see the frost...but the sun was a shining....


It is not very often that I get to take a morning and spent it with Beautiful People but on Friday I had a date with Charmaine and Lily....

I hope to get the opportunity to spend more time with them...as I really enjoyed our coffee date, great coffee and company.....


Here are some shots from the morning......Lily was performing for me ....she is a doll...Thank-you Lily and Charmaine......

Same picture as above but I liked it so much....in color and in black and white....I just had to post both.




Now that we have snow on the ground and I went to Greenland which is a fantastic greenhouse open all year around......that has beautiful trees.........I have now put up my girlie tree.....which is HOT Pink, White, Black, Silver and Sparkler............




3 comments:

  1. Awwww, such gorgeous ones of Lily!!!! I especially love the first one!!!! We enjoyed ourselves too! Hopefully next time we can get outside...maybe if it's ever -10??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily is so cute in that hat! Her eyes are gorgeous! Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos! Litto Lily is sooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews