November 17, 2010

Day 153 - 154 = Laughter and Brrrrrrrrr

Shower time can be goofy time (some how even if you send one up first they always end up in there together, as I have said before they are best friends) .....as my boys were in the shower yesterday...they kept calling me to come in the bathroom...upon entering they would stick there face on the glass and giggle and giggle....it was one of those things....... you laugh because they are laughing....as they say laughter is contagious...I then had to run and get a few shots of this....




It is snowing like crazy here today....uhhhh Winter time.....I am not one who has a fondness for the cold......
lol......okay I can handle the cold...I just don't like the wind that comes with it...

Foot Prints in the snow......as I stand tonite...door wide open...winter coat one...lol....

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Great captures....they'll love it when they're older!!!! Date morning tomorrow......but it's kinda cold.....maybe just coffee and chatting???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cool pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews