November 5, 2010

Happy Birthday + Day 142

Today is my Son's Brithday...I truly can't believe it has been 8 years since he was born........ where has the time gone???.....Landon was born weighing in at 6 lbs, a full month early.....he had decided then that he was going to make his mark on the world.....he is my fun-loving caring little boy who has taught me many, many things in his 8 years....Happy Birthday Buddy...I love you.....xoxox

He took cupcakes to celebrate at school, he is having his school party tomorrow.....where we are going to see Mega Mind.....and having family over on Sunday.....a weekend celebration....

8 Cupcakes for 8 Years

2 comments:

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews