October 17, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Scavenger Hunt Sunday Time;

The words for this week are Side Lighting, Jack O' Latern, Faces Formed in Nature, Sunset, Warm


Side Lighting


Jack O'Latern


Faces Formed In Nature

This one I really stuggled with...I guess I wanted to find something spectacular...If you look closely at this rock it kinda looks like a face...side profile with an eye and a mouth....





Sunset

This was the sky tonight just as the sun was setting, you can see the soft glow.



Warm





You can head over to Ramblings and Photos for more entries and if you would like to join next week here are the words:



1. The 5 Senses
2.Child/Children (October 2010 item)

3.Dining(October 2010 item)

4.Night

5.Sky

10 comments:

  1. Love your interpretations. I actually see a mustache on your little rock face as well. The sunset is really cool.
    If you get a chance, I'd love for you to stop by my blog
    http://totsandme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great - your side lighting and warmth shots are my favorite this week but I also love your sunset shot. Ok, so I love them all. I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful night sky! And great job with the side lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love warm...and the side lighting is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool jack-o-lantern and the warm shot is clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool photos. Sunset and jack-o-lantern superb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your side lighting shot. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the small rock photo.

    If you have time, do drop by:

    My Entry

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your warm shot and your sunset, very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shots!!!! I love your jack o'lantern & warm the most! And great job on the face!!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews