October 16, 2010

Day 121 - Fright Night + Day 122 = Scary

Me and my girl friends decided to attend the Haunted Hike on Friday....it is a 1/2 mile of spooktacular frights....

Ummmm I don't really do these kinds of things...I don't watch scary movies as I have a wild imagination as it is....my imagination needs no help...but I wanted to try and conquer a fear...so I did it...almost cried, but MADE IT Through.....

All donations go to the Stollery Children's Hospital and the individuals who have put this on have done a fantastic job...so with going with the theme of scary here are my pictures


2 comments:

  1. Those are great! I especially love the spider!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not really sure how I came about your site, I am the homeowner of The Haunted Hike and was wondering if you happened to bring your camera along to The Hike the night you and your girlfriends came.
    If so I would love to see some pictures.
    Thank-you,
    Teresa Glowatsky

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews