October 31, 2010

Day 136 & 137 - Halloween Celebration

Ohhhhhh HALLOWEEN.....

Sugar Skull




I purchased myself an inexpensive point and shoot...as sometimes there are times when the bigger camera just won't due... after years of never having a smaller camera...it was a bit of an adjustment...I admit I only dropped it twice.....its so small....lol....we had a great time getting dressed up last night and heading out on the town with great friends...I love getting dressed up.....it sure was a lot of fun.....

Mardi Gras

Ghost Ship

I will be posting more as the day goes on....I am just uploading from our celebration last night and will be gettin the kids ready for TRICK OR TREATING later on.....can't wait......
EKKKKK






 Watch out he has fists of fury!!

The Loot!!

1 comment:

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews