October 7, 2010

Day 112

Yesterday I spent some time at store I seldomly ever go in anymore....The Craft Store....I have always loved to do personal crafts but with the kids time schedules and such...some of those things had to be put to the way side...well I did it, I made something again..lol.....I made a fall center piece for my kitchen table....here are some of the details...




This is the full thing...(not the greatest picture but the masterpiece and the main thing is I had so much fun picking out all the stuff)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!!!! I can't wait until I can trust my kids to not wreck the stuff I make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews