October 11, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

It is Scavenger Hunt Sunday time again and whew almost missed it...

The words for the week are Pink, Books, Fall Colours, Leaf & Orange......here are my intrepretations for this week

Pink


Books - for anyone who was ever read to as a child or has children themselves...you should regonize these spins...

Fall Colours

Leaf ....there are very few left on the trees here....... they are all over the ground....

Orange - Gotta love simulated cheese....my kids sure do!



 
1.Side Lighting

2.Jack O' Lantern (October 2010 item)

3.Faces formed in Nature (October 2010 item)

4.Sunset

5.Warm
 
Please participate Next Week and for another challenge try the October Hunt


10 comments:

  1. Nice shots,love your take on pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh Ritz crackers!! Lovely. And I love the fall colors shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great - I really love your books and fall colors shots...those are great. I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of your shots especially the fall colors and books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all gorgeous. I love the book shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fall colors shot is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots! My faves are your fall colors & leaf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of your shots. The bubble gum is so cute and fun. I love the fall colors wonerful capture. The leaf and ritz are so cute too.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews