July 25, 2011

Reflection and Moving Forward...

I finished my 365 Day Project the other day...

Reflection:

Although it was not 365 Days perfectly in a row...I can proudly say that I never cheated and continued on the journey finishing a few weeks late...I am proud of myself for this accomplishment...

I grew in confidence above most and learned a few other things along the way.....

Simplicity can be beautiful....see through the eyes of a lense...see the world at a different perspective....an escape......passion at it finest.....

I have met a ton of people through my work and can honestly say I love what I do....

I have also decided to continue on this journey by doing the 52 week project....a little lesser of a challenge...take a picture a week for 52 weeks...or add your favourite picture of the week.....to see what else I can learn and to grow as a photographer.....

Please join me......

I have met a ton of people in the blog world that have generous hearts, tips.............Although I don't get a chance as often as I would like to look through there work and comment.......my children have kept me busy and so have the many clients that I have met along the way.....

I am looking forward to this next adventure and wish everyone a fantastic summer..as I am off on holidays starting tomorrow.....

Stay Tuned...Pictures to be posted when I return.....

xoxox
Shiv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what people have to say, but please be kind!
Comments are encouraging!!

Labels

Thank-u


Thank-you to all those who believed in me.....your support and encouragement will not be forgotten...

Enjoy!

Siobhan


Total Pageviews